1. Bramley Publications Ltd is the operator and owner of this site.
2. Users of this website agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of Bramley Publications Ltd. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. All intellectual property in relation to material included on this site belongs to the operator or its licensors or advertisers, and Users obtain no interest in that property. All material on this site is protected by UK and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
5. The operator accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any reliance placed on the contents of this site. The information in this website is intended for your general information. It is a guide only. Before relying on any matter discussed in this site, you should seek professional advice on any proposed action. The operator has used all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of this website. However, the operator gives no representations, assurances, undertakings or warranties about the accuracy, correctness or fitness for purpose regarding the site or any website referred to by them (“third party site”).
6. This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use. The operator accepts no liability in respect of the content of any third party material appearing on this site.
7. This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to the operator and in relation to which the operator has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between the operator and that third party or any endorsement by the operator of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
8. The operator will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
9. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
10. We try to ensure continuous availability of the website and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the website at any time.
11. All artwork is accepted on the strict condition that permission has been given for use in the publication both printed and online.
Competitions and Promotions: Terms and Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees of Bramley Publications
- Entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon or form printed in the newspaper.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into Bramley Publications no earlier than four weeks after the close of the competition. Only the surname of the winners will be disclosed.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Bramley Publications reserves the right to use the names of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's consent. Data relating to entrants will be retained for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Bramley Publications to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.